In a perfect world, error messages wouldn't exist, but this Earth is far from perfect. If it's not Adobe, it's Apple throwing these frustrating (and sometimes cryptic) messages your way. Why can't everything just go right?
Think of this as therapy: contront your frustrations. Let your anger run free! We're bringing you the 18 most common error messages every designer dreads. Are we missing any? Leave us a note in the comments!
1. Cool, there goes about 100 hours of work. No big deal.
2. Ugh! Just replace them with anything but Cambria.
4. Well, I'm officially out of ideas...
5. ...and officially outdated.
7. The struggle is so very real!
8. I'm begging you! Please don't make me clear out my Downloads folder right now!
9. Who has time to properly eject?!
10. Simple: new e-mail, new trial.
11. If at first you don't succeed...
12. Try try again.
13. Font Book, I think you're overreacting here.
15. Double womp.
16. Update OVERLOAD!
17. Nothing illegal going on here...
18. I guess it's about time I rebooted anyway.
Products Seen In This Post: