- 8.5 x 11” Heavyweight Cardstock Paper
- Popsicle Sticks, 12” Wooden Dowels or 11” Lollipop Sticks
- X-Acto Knife or Scissors
- A Glue Gun or Tape
- Our Summer Photo Booth Props PDF
- Print the designs straight onto your heavy cardstock paper. We recommend using a color printer on white paper.
- Cut out your props using an X-Acto knife with a cutting board or mat underneath to protect your surface. Don’t have an X-Acto? A pair of scissors will do the trick!
- Tape or glue each prop to the wooden dowels.
Say Cheese! Affordable and easy to make, these summer-inspired photo booth props can be the perfect addition to your next summer shindig. Download the set below, and follow the instructions!
What You’ll Need
And… Finito! It’s silly summer selfie time.
Pin it for later!
Products Seen In This Post: